2013 Summer Vacation Book

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

2012 Christmas Card

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Watch out Flo Rida

Collin is currently obsessed with FloRida's song Good Feeling. He has also taken to the video thanks to Daddy loading it on his phone!

Today Collin told me he wanted to show me something an took off up to his room with a Sharpie. He came down with a few new additions-some sweet new Sharpie tats...just like FloRida!! He then proceeded to act out the video for me. Good times!

I can't say for sure but I doubt FloRida wears Buzz Lightyear jammies, plastic mardi gras beads and Spidey sunglasses. I could be wrong-just sayin.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment