2013 Summer Vacation Book

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

2012 Christmas Card

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kennywood

This summer we won free passes to Kennywood at the Clippers game. I had never heard of it and wasn't really too excited until I looked it up on the Internet. I'm trying to have some special "alone time" with just Collin and I so I thought this would be the perfect idea. We loaded up and head to Pittsburgh-one of my favorite places!




They had lots of kid sized rides there and it wasn't a huge overwhelming park so that was nice. It was also crazy busy that day!!







He lasted for a couple of hours and about 1000 grams of sugar and said he was ready to go. No Pittsburgh trip is complete without a stop at IKEA...I just wasn't sure I could sell it. They have a play area there but the last time we tried it he wasn't having any part of it.

Well, he loved it and I got an hour or two to look around! When we left he asked if we could go back to IKEA again...well YES WE CAN!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment