2013 Summer Vacation Book

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

2012 Christmas Card

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 Highlights

Clearly all of my self loathing about being a bad blogger has made absolutely no difference in my ability to keep up. So, no more apologizing! I know I suck (lol) so I will leave it at that. I'll do what I can, when I can.

It's amazing all that comes with the second child. I sometimes feel sorry for poor Tyler sometimes because Collin got 100 percent of my attention and it doesn't seem Tyler is getting the same. I used to have time to sit down at the computer and blog every little detail of life but not anymore. Collin's beginning was so well documented-Tyler...not so much! Ugghh-there I go again! Enough! On with our year!

I'm breaking it into months so its not such a huge overwhelming job. Thanks for keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment