2013 Summer Vacation Book

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

2012 Christmas Card

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Well, we made it back to Timbuk Farms this year to cut down our Christmas tree. As you can see Tyler is
about as tall as Santa's crotch this year! I couldn't get him to stand in front of the ruler part so I  guess we will be measuring his growth anatomically until further notice.


 



Tyler made his choice but we decided to go with this instead.


How many Wilsons does it take to cut down a Christmas tree? 4 obviously! I helped too-just couldn't get a picture of myself.







               And off we go with the perfect tree!


                          Tyler was not so keen on Santa. He sort of sat there frozen and looking down. Almost like he was thinking if I don't look at him this freak will stop petting my head. Collin had a great time. Anything that makes Tyler miserable or unhappy typically has the opposite effect on Collin.


   Yes, we tied the tree to the top of the van backwards and yes it almost flew off. A fellow driver was so concerned that at a stoplight, less than a mile from home, he put his car in park and ran up to let me know it was falling off. Thank you good Samaritan, I know, but what fun would it be to fix it now? It will be so much more entertaining to let it fall off and drag it home bouncing behind the car by a string. No such luck, we made it home without incident...

      Until we tried to get in the house! We may have overestimated the height of our ceiling. The tree had to get a severe trim and as a bonus we have some nice new pine sap skid marks on our ceiling. I LOVE Christmas!



  And here is the finished product! Where are the ornaments you ask? In a box where they belong! I have a soon to be two year old hellion elf running loose in my house! Adding anything shiny and breakable within 6 feet of the floor would be pure foolishness on my part!

I think it looks beautiful just the way it is!! Merry Christmas
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment